Headquartered in Longueuil, Québec, Canada, Héroux-Devtek is a globally active company serving the Aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the Landing Gear market.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
- Blue print reading.
- Preparing solid model or geometry for tool paths.
- Selecting cutting tools.
- Planning machining processes.
- Programming tool paths.
- Preparing Program Package (tool lists, setup sheets, and measuring tool lists)
- Verifying tool paths on Vericut software.
- Issuing program packages.
- Tape proving on machine
- Program conversions (to different machining center)
- Program change requests.
- Revision updates and changes.
- Rework schemes.
- Checking returned program packages and filing away.
- Trouble shooting manufacturing processes.
- New tool testing.
- Conducts self at all times in a professional manner and adheres to all company policies, procedures and health and safety requirements
- Attends daily engineering department shift start up meetings
- Any other duties as assigned
- Catia experience considered an asset
- Understanding of AS9100 and its impact on the position requirements
- Task Oriented with impeccable technical accuracy Candidates must meet security screening requirements as set out by ITAR/CGRP directives.
- Minimum Gr. 12/High School completion.
- 5 year’s experience CNC Machinist or equivalent, 2 years experience as a programmer.
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and « lets grow together ». In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, wherever appropriate, support will be provided in the recruitment process and accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request. Heroux Devtek is an equal opportunity employer.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?