Headquartered in Longueuil, Québec, Canada, Héroux-Devtek is a globally active company serving the Aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the Landing Gear market.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
- Working with a team of technical support personnel to accomplish the following:
- Support manufacturing in day to day oper4ation and troubleshooting (including review and disposition of non-conformances)
- Support new product production launches
- Identify and execute continuous improvement projects to improve quality and lower costs
- Collaborate with current and potential customers to create new or modify existing designs and associated test equipment and procedures
- Maintain and control all engineering documents including drawings, manufacturing routings, bills of material, test instructions, manufacturing instructions and CNC programs.
- Collaborate with customers on DFM (design for manufacturability)
- Bachelor’s degree, in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with both hydraulic and mechanical actuation systems
- Three (3) or more years of relevant experience
- CAD system experience – CATIA, NX, AUTOCAD
- Experience with machining, assembly, CNC Programming and test
- Technical writing experience
- Experience working directly with customers
- Broad base understanding of government regulations
- Broad base understanding of material specifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with AS9100
- Familiar with FAA CFR 145 Repair Station Requirements Other
- Energized by working as part of a team that responds quickly to support each other in meeting shared objectives
- Possesses all required technical skills and abilities and is able to prioritize own work, in a fast paced environment.
- Have a sense of urgency and a drive to meet deadlines. • Passionate about our customers and committed to delivering a quality product on time.
- Professional in execution of work and in communication with customers
- Willing to accept accountability and hold direct reports and peers accountable, all the while exhibiting genuine compassion for others
- Committed to continuous improvement and standard work
- A hands-on, self-directed engineer who leads by example
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and « lets grow together ». In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, wherever appropriate, support will be provided in the recruitment process and accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request. Heroux Devtek is an equal opportunity employer.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?