4800 rue Saint-Ambroise, Suite 103,Montréal, QC, H4C 3N8,t. 514-934-0006
Mini-Cycle is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Re-Cycle Assistant with a keen eye for quality and detail and who can easily adapt to the multitasking environment of a small business.
Mini-Cycle is a start-up that specialises in circular economy for kids’ fashion. It offers new and preloved clothes 0 to 12 years old and guarantees to buy everything back once the clothes have been outgrown. All new clothes sold on the platform are chosen for their durability, so that they can come back to Mini-Cycle as many times as possible. The mission of Mini-Cycle is to make sustainable clothes more accessible to all by giving a pay back to the families who return their clothes and by offering durable clothes at a fraction of the price in the preloved (Re-Cycle) section.
Key responsibilities include:
- Check the quality and condition of incoming Re-Cycle items (directly with walk-in customers or upon reception via mail)
- To take pictures and enter product data.
- Do brand research on brand philosophy, pricing and material composition.
- Take care of the back-store inventory placement.
- Manage posts and messages from customers on our Re-Cycle social media platform
- Manage a small team of 2-3 employees that process data entry.
- Verify quality of information entered in the system and adjust accordingly.
- Knowledge or experience in children’s clothing retail
- Tech savvy: know how to use a smart phone to take pictures, use Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge or experience using Photoshop and Illustrator, or at a minimum Lightroom.
- Social Media experience: know how to use Instagram and Facebook
- Good writing skills to be able to write blog posts and other content in relation to our Re-Cycle program.
- Photography knowledge: capable of taking visually appealing pictures and to edit them if required.
- Customer service experience
- Must be well organized, thorough and have a strong eye for detail.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in the daily tasks.
- Have good communication skills and be enthusiastic about working as a team with the other members.
- Written and spoken bilingualism: French and English. Capable of translating content from one language to the other.
- Experience in second-hand retail a plus!
Opportunities and benefits:
- Work schedule: 10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Possibility to adjust schedule for work-life balance requirements. Total of approximately 30-35h per week.
- Working in a small team environment located in the heart of Saint-Henri.
- Starting salary $15/h plus employee discounts.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.